The 9th General AMaMeF Conference will take place on June 11-14, 2019 in Paris at Campus des Cordeliers (right in the heart of the city). This edition of the conference is organised by LPSM, Sorbonne University and Paris Diderot. The local organizing committee is:
- Huyên Pham (chair; Paris Diderot);
- Zorana Grbac (Paris Diderot);
- Idris Kharroubi (Sorbonne University);
- Gilles Pagès (Sorbonne University).
- Thomas Lim (ENSIEE Evry)
- Sergio Pulido (ENSIEE Evry)
According to AMaMeF tradition the scientific committee is to be formed by the plenary speakers of the last conference, some of the local organizers and chaired by the chair of the Amamef acting board. More details will be announced soon when the dedicated conference webpage is launched.